Join Mather Economics for our online Content Strategy Forum along with leading global media companies, revenue officers, chief newsroom editors, chief marketing officers, and digital directors of newspapers and magazines.
APRIL 20, 2022 – 11:00 New York | 12:00 Brazil | 17:00 Amsterdam
Optimize + Monetize your Digital Content Strategy; Stop counting page views and focus on what matters. REVENUE!
- Anderson Demien | Executive Director for Consumer Market and Digital Strategy at Folha de S. Paulo – LATAM
- Veebha Mehta | Chief Marketing Officer at Crain Communications – USA
- Yves van Dooren | Data and Insights Expert at Mediahuis – EUROPE
- Arvid Tchivzhel | Managing Director at Mather Economics
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to harness the power of using data to maximize subscription revenue and minimize churn
- How to calibrate your strategy across multiple revenue sources to maximize revenue
- Ensure that every piece of content you produce fulfills a purpose that helps to drive revenue
- What are the most interesting new revenue streams that publishers should consider?
WHO SHOULD JOIN
- Chief Revenue Officers
- Chief Newsroom Editors
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Digital Directors of Magazines and Newspapers
Ready to implement a Premium Content Strategy? Reach out to us, and Mather will share our results to date. Then, let Mather’s Premium Content Engine help identify which content is suited for premium.
Explore more about Mather Economics Content Analytics Services.