October is right around the corner, and the 2017 Mather Symposium is shaping up to be the most comprehensive symposium ever!
Join Mather Economics, in partnership with The Inland Press Foundation, as they bring you – The Road to Revenue!
This year, the symposium will feature an impressive lineup of speakers including:
- Ed Bushey, General Manager at Newsday Media Group
- Pete Doucette, Chief Consumer Revenue Officer at Boston Globe Media
- Patrick Glennon, President & Founder of Marketing G2
- David Kennedy, Chief Revenue Office at Oahu Publications Inc.
- Jessica Lane, Retention Marketing Manager at Fairfax Media New Zealand
- Chris LeCraw, General Manager at INWEGO
- Maggie Louie, Founder & CEO of Dev/Con Detect
- Mark Medici, Multi-Market – Vice President of Audience at Cox Media Group
- Nicki Purcell, Chief Digital Officer & Senior Vice President of Consumer Sales at The Dallas Morning News
- Andrea Rothchild, Senior Vice President of Advertising Sales at Newsday Media Group
- Pam Siddal, President at Advance Central Services
- Randy Siegel, President at Advance Local
- Patrick Tornebene, Vice President of Audience Development & Analytics at Newsday Media Group
Join us as we discuss revenue growth, customer acquisition and retention, as well as the transition to a digital business model. For further details and registration, please visit mathersymposium.com.