It’s time for a big drum-roll … today we are announcing our invited speakers for the 7th Mather Economics Symposium.
May 6, 7, 10 2021
The race for reader revenue is on! Register for the 2021 Mather Economics Symposium focusing on Reader Revenue and Subscriber Lifecycle Management. During our symposium, attendees will be able to learn the latest trends and strategic tactics to help adapt to the new digital transformation era and drive success, by best-in-class speakers from across the globe. Mather will also be sharing case studies and key insights from the media industry, as well as, other prominent industries, to provide a more diverse conference portfolio.
- Tony Hunter, Chairman and CEO of McClatchy
- Mayur Gupta, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer of Gannett/ USA Today
- Ben Monnie, Director of Global Partnerships at Google (Google News Initiative)
- Selma Stern, SVP Consumer Subscriptions at Business Insider
- Pete Doucette, Chief Revenue Officer at The Philadelphia Inquirer
Mather Economics will also be featuring INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHTS.
Hear from leaders in the magazine, sports, and wine industries about their subscription/DTC revenue management strategies.
Industry Spotlights include:
- Laurie Truitt, Vice President of Consumer Growth of Time Magazine
- Satwant Singh, Senior Director of Direct-to-Consumer Strategy & Retention at National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Jim Moroney, Founder & Proprietor of SixMile Bridge Vineyards in Paso Robles, CA
Mather is excited to include these industry spotlights during our 7th Mather Symposium.