Dear Mather clients, partners and friends:
Given the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to provide an update on the actions Mather Economics is taking to help you, our partners, ensure business continuity in these extraordinary times.
What we are currently doing:
- Our highly trained staff are equipped to work remotely to continue to provide our clients with a high level of service without interruption.
- We are in close contact with our partners to better understand the business challenges confronting their operations to identify where our expertise can help.
- Given travel restrictions, we will seek to replace in-person meetings with more frequent videoconferencing and a webinar series accessible to our clients.
- Our team is proactively assessing risk and identifying strategies that will allow our clients to adapt to changing market conditions. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime with questions or concerns.
What are we hearing from our partners?
- Digital – “How do I balance my responsibility to inform the community with our business needs?” COVID-19 coverage is in high demand. Drawing from our global client-base, our team of experts are preparing best practices and recommendations that will continue to be shared as businesses adapt to disruption.
- Print – “How do these changes impact my ability to acquire, convert, and retain subscribers?” Economic conditions are changing rapidly. Home Delivery may be impacted in some areas, escalating subscriber needs for digital access and a strategic plan to expedite the print-to-digital migration.
- Advertising – “How should I approach my local and national advertisers?” Demand for advertising has been significantly impacted. Changing the sales approach for the coming months will require creative solutions to manage inventory, budgets, and rates.
We know this is a difficult and complicated time, and you can continue to count on us.
Please let us know if you would like to discuss further on a call in the near future. We are committed to doing everything possible to help you weather this disruption.
Our hearts go out to everyone who has been impacted by this worldwide crisis.