Wednesday, September 25
Part of INMA Media Innovation Week
Mather Economics and INMA are bringing together leading practitioners from around the world for a discussion of reader revenue innovation and best practices. The speakers will address how best to grow long-term revenue streams across both print and digital audiences while preserving advertising inventory and revenue. These insights will be relevant to publishers of all sizes, from global brands to local publishers.
Expect to learn the results of original INMA and Mather research into digital subscriber acquisition, retention, and lifecycle management; meet executives behind the best practices from leading publishers in the field; dive into case studies of revenue models beyond content subscriptions, and get inspired by innovators in digital marketing to digital audiences.
Global media and non-media speakers include:
– Lou Grasser, Le Monde, France
– Tobias Henning, Axel Springer, Germany
– Wiebke Meeder, Der Spiegel, Germany
– Maggie Louie, Devcon, USA
– Griet Ducatteeuw, Mediahuis, Belguim
– Frederic Filloux, Deepnews.ai, France
– Esfand Pourmand, News Corp, USA
– Matthijs van de Peppel, NRC Media, Netherlands
– Bill Nagel, San Francisco Chronicle and SFGATE, USA
– Tor Jacobsen, Schibsted Media Group, Norway
– Alan Fisco, The Seattle Times, USA
– Kent Schacht, United States Tennis Association (USTA), USA
– Satwant Singh, National Basketball Association (NBA), USA
For more information, go to INMA Media Innovation Week.