- This event has passed.
Stibo DX – CUE Days Subscription Analytics Workshop
November 15, 2022 - November 17, 2022
Mather Economics, the global leader in subscription management and data analytics, will conduct a 3-hour workshop on data-driven revenue growth strategies and tactics.
Workshop: How to Successfully Leverage Analytics
Featuring Matt Lindsay, President and Arvid Tchizvhel, Senior Vice President, Product
[Register for CUE Days 2022]
November 16 | 12:30 – 14:45 CET
Operationalizing analytics is often a problem that businesses struggle to solve, which is why many big data projects in the media industry fail. Mather has worked with hundreds of publishers across the globe, addressing these challenges and supporting companies seeking to grow their bottom line through advanced analytics.
At CUE Days Mather Economics will share the important factors affecting how companies successfully leverage analytics, with a focus on the following topics:
- Supporting your strategic roadmap with analytics use cases
- Organizational decision frameworks
- Data governance strategies
- Optimizing your tech stack
- Management KPIs and executive dashboards
- Understanding your market potential
- Example analytics use cases:
- Audience demand analysis for content categories
- Premium content selection algorithms
- Churn prediction scoring
- Subscription pricing optimization
- Intelligent paywalls and registration walls
CUE Days (hybrid event) will be filled with inspiring presentations, deep dives, and networking for developers and CUE users.
In Aarhus, Denmark, in-person
(November 15, 14.45 to November 17, 18.00 CET)
(November 15-17, 15.00 – 18.00 CET)