- This event has passed.
First-Party Data Strategies Seminar
June 7, 2022€50
Driving first-party data is a top priority for media companies, particularly crucial in the next year as revenue-enabling third-party cookies are disappearing in 2023.
Join us at the first-ever live event on first-party data for the media industry will take place just prior to FIPP’s World Media Congress on 7 June in Cascais, Portugal.
The 4-hour event will immerse participants in first-party data (FPD) strategies and will serve as a playbook for media companies to increase revenue and deepen customer engagement with first-party data.
FPD participants will learn about:
- How first-party data will play the most critical role in the publishing company going forward
- Technology, talent and training needed to drive FPD
- Best practices in FPD tactical and strategic development
- FPD will optimise revenue, product and content streams
- Valeria Keupper, VP Strategy and Data Products, RTL, Germany.
- Danny Spears, COO, The Ozone Project, UK
- Simen Breen, lawyer and senior manager, Privacy, Schibsted, Norway
- Arvid Tchivzhel, managing director: Digital Analytics and Data Science, Mather Economics, USA
Each participant receives access to our comprehensive 60-page report, “First-Party Data Playbook for Publishers.”
The event precedes FIPP’s 44th World Media Congress, with more than 60 top executives from Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Dotdash Meredith, Future, FT Strategies, Hearst Media24, NatGeo, Netflix, POLITICO, The India Today Group, Vivendi and more will regale us with their innovations and wisdom.
For the full program, and to register, go here
For more information, contact FPD organiser, Martha Williams
Already registered for Congress? Delegates can register here to also attend the seminar. There is a nominal charge of €50.
Register here if you have not booked a place for Congress yet and want to attend FPD Strategies and Congress.