2021 Mather Economics Symposium – Subscriber Lifecycle Management Day 3
May 10 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The 7th Subscriber Lifecycle Management Symposium will explore the latest trends driving the media industry’s subscription economy, presented in case study format by best-in-class speakers from across the globe during a three day program. The 3rd and last day will focus on – Mapping the Future of Subscription Strategy and Tactics.
To learn more about the Symposium access the home page HERE
Key insights and tactics that attendees can expect from joining the Symposium:
• Optimize your subscription revenue strategies.
• Develop and manage reader revenue KPIs
• Best practices for: Acquisition, Retention, Customer Lifecycle, Pricing, Engagement, Loyalty.
• Detailed case studies on best-of-class media companies’ success with Mather.
• Learnings from other industries.
• Digital and print churn reduction and subscription conversion using AI.
• Expand your audience depth and breadth.
• Drive cost savings and efficiencies in your reader revenue operation.
• Team collaboration: How cross-functional teams drive change and ensure success.
Mapping the Future of Subscription Strategy and Tactics
11:00 a.m. ET
Welcome and Recap
What we learned from our Reader Revenue Labs Around the World
Ben Monnie, Director of Global Partnerships, Google News Initiative
Success factors for subscriptions and reader revenue
Selma Stern, SVP Consumer Subscriptions, Insider
Interview Reshaping Print Analytics
How we drove revenue in digital and print by reducing print frequency
Gary Lavariere, Director of Audience Development, New England Newspapers
The decision process: This is how we decided the print frequency reduction strategy
Pat Leader, Director of Audience, Consumer Revenue, The Spokesman-Review
Matthew Lulay, Managing Director of Mather Economics
Publishers build on subscription wins to drive future strategy and profitability
Full speed ahead: Revenue and engagement follow focused subscriber-first strategy
Alan Fisco, President, The Seattle Times
Specialty content has a bright subscriptions future at Newsday
Debby Krenek, Publisher, Newsday
Spotlight on Wine
News media and wine industry subscriptions: Like a fine wine, they become better with age, data strategy
Jim Moroney, Proprietor – Sixmilebridge Winery, Publisher & CEO, The Dallas Morning News