Mather: News & Events
January 16, 2023
Mather Economics Reveals Additions to Line-Up of Featured Speakers for 2023 Media Revenue Symposium.
Save $100 per ticket | Early discounted rates end this week!
Meet the speakers driving change and innovation
Revenue Symposium 2023 is set to unfold from March 21 to March 23.
See the updated list of newly announced guest speakers below:
- Forbes’s “30 Under 30” and Media Reporter at Axios / Sara Fischer
- Chairman and CEO of Gannett | USA Today / Mike Reed
- CEO of Tampa Bay Times / Conan Gallaty
- President and CFO of Dallas Morning News / Katy Murray
- CEO of Lookout Local / Ken Doctor
- CEO of Local Media Association / Nancy Lane
- Chief Consumer Revenue & Strategy Officer at Newsday / Patrick Tornabene
- Senior Associate Dean, John M. Mutz Chair in Local News, Northwestern University – Medill School / Tim Franklin
- SVP Consumer Revenue and Strategy at McClatchy / Will Hauck
- VP Global Consumer Growth at TIME / Laurie Truitt
- VP Engagement and Retention / Kelli Dakake
- VP Digital Subscriptions at Media News Group / Louis Deering
- More speakers will be announced shortly. Watch this space.
This 3-day in-person event will set your organization’s 2023 and beyond up for success amidst a recession. More conference details below:
/ Who should attend?
Recurring revenue and subscription businesses, news media & magazine c-levels, publishers, editors, senior digital, marketing, data, and technology professionals.
/ What can I expect?
We pride ourselves on our speaker program, built around case studies and fresh, data-driven, practical insights. The event strongly focuses on key regional players sharing their challenges, solutions, and successes.
Expect a lot of panel discussions, one-on-one candid interviews, and practitioner-led breakouts covering hot topics, including the Trends + Future of the News Industry | Opportunities + Challenges facing the Magazine Industry, Content Monetization Strategies, & more.
/ Why is this conference different?
It’s the go-to place to meet (and learn from) some of the industry’s elite, and it forgoes the traditional vendor + sales-heavy models.
/ Which big brands are going?
Scientific American, Globe & Mail, and Inquirer
/ Where can I sign up?
Register to take advantage of early-bird discounted rates and save $100 per ticket.
/ What are you waiting for?
Discounted early-bird offer ends this week!
/ Where can I find information from past events
Watch 2019 Reader Revenue Symposium in Hamburg, Germany.
You can learn more at mathereconomics.com