- This event has passed.
2021 Mather Economics Symposium – Subscriber Lifecycle Management Day 1
May 6, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The 7th Subscriber Lifecycle Management Symposium will explore the latest trends driving the media industry’s subscription economy, presented in case study format by best-in-class speakers from across the globe during a three day program. The 1st day will focus on – Cultivating a Data-Driven, Audience Centric Media Enterprise.
To learn more about the Symposium access the home page HERE
Key insights and tactics that attendees can expect from joining the Symposium:
• Optimize your subscription revenue strategies.
• Develop and manage reader revenue KPIs
• Best practices for: Acquisition, Retention, Customer Lifecycle, Pricing, Engagement, Loyalty.
• Detailed case studies on best-of-class media companies’ success with Mather.
• Learnings from other industries.
• Digital and print churn reduction and subscription conversion using AI.
• Expand your audience depth and breadth.
• Drive cost savings and efficiencies in your reader revenue operation.
• Team collaboration: How cross-functional teams drive change and ensure success.
Cultivating a Data-Driven, Audience-Centric Media Enterprise
1:00 p.m. ET
Welcome Matt Lindsay, President, Mather Economics
Moderator Nicki Purcell, President, Insite
Translating Strategy into Action
Tony Hunter, Chairman & CEO, McClatchy
Building a first-party data media company: The next big transformation
Pete Doucette, Chief Revenue Officer, The Philadelphia Inquirer
Presentation and Q&A
How Mediahuis’ subscription engine drives pricing, retention, acquisition, and engagement success
Paul Verwilt, COO, Mediahuis
Dustin Tetley, Managing Director, Mather Economics
Reforma Digital Transformation
Juan E. Pardinas, Editor-In-Chief, Reforma
Arvid Tchivzhel, Managing Director, Mather Economics
Spotlight on Magazines
The path to subscription: Nurturing the potential subscriber
Laurie Truitt, Vice President of Consumer Growth, TIME
Recap and close