Implement a digital pricing strategy to maximize revenue and minimize stops using online engagement for a large North American publisher.
- Identify and segment customers based on engagement level: Super, Regular, Slightly, About None.
- Implement various price increase strategies to move accounts to low, mid, and high price points.
- Evaluate engagement segments to see how it contributes to retention and price acceptance.
- Overall, incremental stop rates from price increases trend upward as engagement decreases.
- Higher engaged subscribers were more likely to accept the recommended increase and less likely to revert to a different price.