Big Drum-Roll Please… for the 7th Mather Economics Symposium Speakers!
May 6, 7, 10 2021
The race for reader revenue is on! Register for the 2021 Mather Economics Symposium focusing on Reader Revenue and Subscriber Lifecycle Management. During our symposium, attendees will be able to learn the latest trends and strategic tactics to help adapt to the new digital transformation era and drive success, by best-in-class speakers from across the globe. Mather will also be sharing case studies and key insights from the media industry, as well as, other prominent industries, to provide a more diverse conference portfolio.
- Tony Hunter, Chairman and CEO, McClatchy
- Mayur Gupta, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Gannett/ USA Today
- Ben Monnie, Director of Global Partnerships, Google (Google News Initiative)
- Selma Stern, SVP Consumer Subscriptions, Insider
- Alan Fisco, President, The Seattle Times
- Debby Krenek, Publisher, Newsday
- Pete Doucette, Chief Revenue Officer, The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Paul Verwilt, COO, Mediahuis
- Tim Franklin, Senior Associate Dean, Medill School – Northwestern University
- Ed Malthouse, Director of Research, Spiegel Initiative – Northwestern University
- Sammy Papert, Media Ambassador, Menio Global
- Laurie Truitt, Vice President, Global Consumer Growth, TIME
- Jim Moroney, Proprietor / Owner, Sixmile Bridge Vineyards
- Shannan Bowen, Director of Product Engagement, McClatchy
- Pat Leader, Director of Audience, Consumer Marketing, The Spokesman-Review
- Aaron Kotarek, Senior Vice President Audience & Operations Oahu Publications
- Gary Lavariere, Director of Audience Development, Berkshire Eagle
- Webinar will be moderated by Nicki Purcell, Insite
Mather Economics will also be featuring INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHTS.
Hear from leaders in the magazine, sports, and wine industries about their subscription/DTC revenue management strategies.
Industry Spotlights include:
- Laurie Truitt, Vice President of Consumer Growth of Time Magazine
- Jim Moroney, Founder & Proprietor of SixMile Bridge Vineyards in Paso Robles, CA
Mather is excited to include these industry spotlights during our 7th Mather Symposium.