In this deep-dive, executive seminar, Mather Economics will take you on a journey of maximizing ‘reader revenue’. We will bring together news media leaders from around the globe who will share their insights on audience revenue growth, customer acquisition and retention, and the importance of digital reader experience and lifecycle management.
You will learn how innovative media firms are using data to make smarter, actionable decisions that drive results and grow revenue. And you will leave with a deeper understanding and tactics for how to increase revenue, grow audience, and manage costs.
The day will be full of interactive discussions and informative presentations and there will also be plenty of opportunities to network and follow up with fellow attendees and speakers.
List of confirmed speakers include:
- Annick Deseure, Data & Insights Manager, Readers Market at Mediahuis (Belgium)
- Astrid Jørgensen, Head of Sales and Marketing at Politiken (Denmark)
- Christian Röpke, Chief Executive Officer at Zeit Online (Germany)
- David Gurian-Peck, Vice President, Subscription Growth & Planning at The New York Times (United States of America)
- Frederic Filloux, Founder and Editor of The Monday Note (France)
- Maribel Perez Wadsworth, President of USA TODAY Network and Publisher of USA TODAY (United States of America)
- Matt Lindsay, President of Mather Economics (United States of America)
- Mikael Nestius, Chief Executive Officer of Bonnier Business Media and Chief Commercial Officer of Dagens Industri (Sweden)
- Patrick Tornabene, Vice President, Audience Development & Analytics of Newsday Media Group (United States of America)
- Qiuyu (Peter) Long, Data Scientist of Newsday Media Group (United States of America)
- Tor Jacobsen, Senior Vice President, Consumer Marketing and Revenue of Schibsted Media Group (Norway)
- Xavier van Leeuwe, Director Consumers of Telegraaf Media Group (The Netherlands)
- Yasmin Namini, Digital Media Executive & Advisor (United States of America)
- Robert Whitehead, Director of McPherson Media Group (Australia) – Master of Ceremonies
To register for the Reader Revenue Symposium, click here.
Contact Shelley Coplin at +1 (678) 585-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For extra details, visit INMA Media Innovation Week.